Bio Rukky


 

Oghenerukevwe Emegboro popularly known as Rukky is a fast rising Nigerian musician. He is very handsome, gifted, skillful and talented. He was born on 17th June 2000 in Ughelli, Delta State in the south southern part of Nigeria. Rukky completed his primary school in Ughelli, Delta State and obtained his First School Leaving Certificate. After completing his primary school education, Rukky proceeded to Government College Ughelli and obtained his West African Senior School Certificate.

He started his career from his secondary school days when he was fond of singing in the class while his friends used the desks as drum. He was also a member of the dramatic society in the church which helped him gain courage on stage. According to him, his role models are Roddy Rich and Notorious BIG. He hasn’t obtained any deals and awards yet. He is currently signed to Hustlers Ambition.






CONNET: Instagram=> @therealrukky 
   Twitter=> @therealrukky 


Oghenerukevwe Emegboro, popularly known as Rukky is an Afropop recording artiste who gained instant recognition in the Nigerian Music Scene with the release of FELONY featuring Mayorkun, the song has been breaking records since its release. 
Rukky was Born in June 2000, a native of Ughelli in Delta State in the south southern part of Nigeria. He is currently signed to Hustlers ambition records where he hopes to grow his career to global status like his heroes, Wizkid, Davido and Burna Boy According to him during an interview with the media: I grew up listening to music all the time because my elder brother was always playing rap songs in the house.

 I fell in love with the style and sound from a very early age. Dating back to 2011 during my secondary school days in Government College Ughelli, I was fond of singing in the class while my friends used the desks as drum. As at then I was not able to book studio sessions because I didn’t have the finance. The year 2015, I took the bold step and told my elder brother about my music intentions and he paid for my first ever studio session of which I made a track called “ema” and it was an anthem in my secondary school which made me popular around school.
 I was also a member of the dramatic society in the church which helped me gain courage on stage. After then, I often went to the studio and I was always watching and listening to other artist record which helped me develop my skill in singing. The year 2018, my brother saw the talent in me and seen that I had a vision so he formed his own label “hustlers’ ambition” Full name: Oghenerukevwe Emegboro Nickname : Rukky Date of birth: 17-06-2000 Place of birth: Ughelli State of origin: Delta State Profession: Musician Net worth: $25,000

No comments:

Post a Comment

FOR

ADVERT/PROMOTIONS/ENQUIRY

CALL/EMAIL. +2347062850211

Naijafinest101@gmail.com